Stone mill with grinder made of natural stones
Top performance under the toughest conditions
Toper stone mills of the TD series have been developed for the extraction of powdery (flour-like) products from coarse and solid vegetable seeds such as cereals, seeds and grains.
They offer high grinding quality thanks to their specially developed grinder made of natural stones. The TD stone mills are multi-purpose stone mills and work in all harsh conditions.
The stone mills of the TD series are used in a variety of ways for grinding coffee beans, cereals (wheat, rye, spelled) as well as rice, corn, animal feed, spices etc.
The both models of the TD series, TD40 and TD50, offer ideal solutions for craft experts working in small and medium-large Manufactories..
- Nuts (Peanut, Chickpeas, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Pistachio, etc.)
- Oil Seeds (Sesame seeds, Poppy seeds, Linseeds, Carrot seeds, etc.)
- Legumes (Chickpeas, Lentils, Cracked Wheat, Butterbeans, Rice, etc.)
- Cereals (Wheats, Barley, Oats, Ryes, Corns, etc.)
- Spices (Cummin, Chili Pepper, etc.)